Skip to Main Content
Who can work on campus?
- 博天堂现金网 offers on-campus employment opportunities to undergraduate, graduate and international students.
- Students may work 20 hours during the schools season and 33 hours during off-season.
Federal Work-Study vs. Non-Federal Work-Study
- Federal Work Study (FWS) positions are provided via FAFSA and are need-based employment opportunities.
- To see if you qualify for FWS, check 你的 financial aid statement.
- Those who apply for FWS may choose to work a FWS position or a non-hourly-rate positions on campus.
- Because International students do not qualify for federal financial aid, they do not qualify for FWS.
International students, with a social security card, must bring their social security card, I-94, I-20 and their passport to the SEO.
- Students must provide the SEO with proper identification to work on campus.
- International students must provide their social security card and a passport.
- Once you have brought in 你的 identification you will need to complete onboarding tasks in workday.